The ARMEGA offers unparalleled dominance for the modern racer: bringing ULTRA HD lens clarity to motocross. Experience definition and subtlety never before viewed through the lens of a goggle. Add to that the proprietary HiPER contrast-enhancing lens technology and you'll feel the depth of terrain as you're commanding past it.
This premium technology is injection-molded into a shatterproof lens that boasts an enhanced field of vision and impact protection. The six-point locking-tab integration secures the lens and works in unison with a quick-change system enabling you to switch between lenses with a couple of simple clicks.
A bonded, dual-injected frame incorporates a next generation sweat management system that collects sweat as your ride intensifies and forces it away from the lens and out of the goggle through an integrated channel in the frame. Force air intakes in the frame promote increased airflow to ensure fog-free vision, despite heated efforts overcoming sub-par competition.
- Category defining ULTRA HD lens provides unmatched optical clarity.
- Quick-release system offers simple lens changing capability.
- Six-point locking tabs integrate with quick-change system maximizing lens retention.
- Injection-molded 2 mm impact-rated, shatter-resistant lens.
- Bonded, dual-injection frame construction maximizes strength and durability.
- Force air intake ports increase circulation and maximize humidity evacuation.
- Contouring compression seal technology to keep goggles in place.
- Next generation sweat collection management and drainage system.
- Perforated triple-layer face foam manages sweat and increases ventilation.
- Ultra-wide 48 mm strap with thick silicone bead for maximum grip.
- Removable nose guard for extra deflection against roost and debris.
It's simple. Humans see three primary colors - Red, Green and Blue. Human vision begins to distort where these three colors overlap. 100% HiPER Lenses proprietarily filter out these crossovers, resulting in greater contrast and even more vibrant colors.
By ramping up contrast, riders experience depth-defining vision with unmatched perception to feel every detail of terrain before commanding past it.