Developed with the help of top motocross pros, the all-new MX33 is the new industry standard for soft-to-intermediate terrain. Dunlop's innovative new technologies offer superior grip, slide control, bump absorption and enhanced durability.
- Front tire now features Block-in-a-Block technology to aid in linear tracking and improved steering.
- Front and rear tires include new tie bars that connect each knob, improving durability by reducing flex at the base of the knobs.
- New Advanced Apex Design improves shock absorption by diffusing shock through a taller, thinner apex inside the sidewall.
- Carcass Tension Control System allows even flex throughout the tire for increased bump absorption.
- An all-new compound in the front and rear tires enhance durability without sacrificing the legendary grip of the Geomax line.
- Replaces the MX3S as the soft-to-intermediate terrain choice.