K&N Powersports Cartridge Oil Filters are designed to satisfy the needs of racers and engine builders as well as the average motorcycle or ATV owner who wants the best oil filter available. K&N cartridge oil filters trap harmful contaminants while the filter's construction allows for high oil flow rates. K&N Oil Filters are covered by a limited warranty to be free from defects in materials and workmanship when installed and replaced using engine and equipment manufacturer's recommended service intervals.
- K&N Performance Motorcycle Oil Filters are constructed of resin-impregnated synthetic media, meaning high flow rate and outstanding filtration.
- When you push your motorcycle to its limits, take comfort in knowing the K&N Performance Oil Filter is keeping up with your engine by allowing greater flow rate.
- Large, uniform pleated synthetic filter media provides high flow rates and outstanding filtration - traps 99% of harmful contaminants.
- K&N has developed their performance oil filter to optimize efficiency with high-end synthetic and synthetic blend oils; synthetic media allows for high-flow rates associated with synthetic and synthetic blended oils.
- K&N also uses an anti-drainback valve (where applicable) to eliminate dry starts by preventing oil from draining back into the crankcase during engine shutdown.
- On many models, K&N also incorporates a pressure (PSI) relief valve to prevent oil system damage.
- To prevent installation damage K&N uses a rolled thread to avoid stripping.
- Internally lubricated gaskets are used to provide a positive seal while allowing easy install and removal.7.99