Renthal 7/8" handlebars re-wrote history when they became the first aftermarket aluminum handlebar to be fitted as O.E.M. on a Japanese motocross motorcycle. All Honda CR/CRF and Kawasaki KX/KXF models (except minis) are fitted with a Renthal 7/8" handlebar as original equipment.
The exclusive aluminum alloy and the advanced manufacturing processes Renthal uses result in a handlebar which is more than capable of withstanding the extreme rigors of motocross and supercross riding and racing.
- 7/8" (22 mm) external diameter to fit most standard-sized clamps and controls.
- 7010 T6 aluminum - which Renthal has exclusive rights to - is a specially developed alloy for the manufacture of handlebars.
- Oversize tubing is machined down to 7/8" to ensure a perfect, consistent diameter.
- High impact strength, lightweight and excellent vibration dampening.
- Shot peened surface finish to help prevent fatigue failure.
- Knurling - grip end only - increases bonding between bar and grip.
- No knurling in clamp area, this could cause stress on the riser and lead to fatigue failure.
- Anodizing - a 15 step anodizing process forms an integral coating giving protection against corrosion.
- Renthal's copyrighted, bonded lightweight single bolt clamping system for the cross-brace greatly increases strength whilst still allowing flex.
- Laser-etched positioning grid.
- The highest quality - 35 individual steps / processes required in the production of each bar and 58 separate quality checks made.
- A specially developed injection-molded crossbar pad is included with every handlebar.
- Note: The cross-brace is fitted to all Renthal 7/8" MX handlebars and the streetfighter handlebars.