Renthal chainwheels are chosen by more factory motocross and supercross teams than any other brand available. Renthal Ultralight rear chainwheels are manufactured to extremely tight tolerances from a special material developed to withstand the rigors of supercross, motocross and enduro racing. The 7075 T6 aluminum alloy rear chainwheels are 66% lighter than steel, yet incredibly durable. Their advanced tooth profile, concentricity and accuracy of fit provide maximum power transfer and long-life. Renthal's combination of a very high strength base material and an exceptionally hardwearing surface result in significantly increased chainwheel life over other brands.
- Renthal Ultralight rear chainwheels are 66% lighter than steel.
- Precision CNC manufactured to extremely tight tolerances.
- High-strength specially enhanced 7075 T6 aluminum alloy.
- Computer aided Ultralight design gives the maximum reduction of unsprung weight at the rear wheel, to give maximum power transfer.
- Self-cleaning mud grooves between every tooth on both sides prevent dirt build up.
- Renthal Ultralight chainwheels are used by more factory motocross and supercross teams than any other chainwheel in the world.
- Note: Depending on fitment, this sprocket may require the purchase of a beveled sprocket bolt kit; this is noted on models where it is certain.