The Twin Air Air Filter's design, high-quality materials and superior construction deliver unbeatable performance and protection - and make Twin Air Filters the hands-down choice of more World and National Champions than all other filters combined.
- Twin Air filters are designed to increase airflow while ensuring the highest level of protection from dirt / dust.
- Coarse open-pore foam catches airborne dirt, grime and sand.
- Fine open-pore inner foam acts as a second filter to trap the smallest particles while ensuring maximum air passage.
- Exclusively formulated adhesive ensures glue seams will not break down.
- Thick, flat foam, greaseless sealing ring ensures maximum contact with your airbox, while acting as a breathable gasket for increased air passage.
- Fused outer and inner elements prevent dirt and grime from being lodged between layers, unlike Twin Air, this can be a problem with inferior two-piece designs. Trapped particles can restrict airflow. And, if dirt works it's way into your engine, a pinhead-sized granule will gouge your cylinder, piston and rings like a bullet.